Summer Crop Celebration 2012 (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Congratulations to Our Grand Prize Winner, Amanda Jones!

Congratulations to Amanda!!!  We look forward to seeing more of your fabulous work as you guest design for our kits in September!  :)

Started by Doris Sander

4 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by leah farquharson

Drawing for Jenni Bowlin's Star Art

Leave a comment telling us your all time favorite Jenni Bowlin Studio product and you'll be entered to win the handmade art piece from Jen…

Started by Doris Sander

35 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Amy Fuller

Betsy's Scrap a Place Challenge

Hi!  My challenge is to have you make a "place" be the subject of your layout.  It can be a town, a country, a room ... any place at all!…

Started by Betsy Sammarco

23 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Doris Sander

Briana's Focus On The Photo Challenge

Hey girls! I really liked Celeste's challenge which is: "Design a page where all of your elements, papers, photos and journaling are on the…

Started by Briana Johnson

23 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Briana Johnson

Corrie's Negative Space Challenge

Hey there!  My challenge for you is to use the negative space from your punched or die cut images on a page.   For my June page called "Pi…

Started by corriej

19 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Doris Sander

Leah's Watercolor Challenge

Have you tried watercolors on your layouts, yet? I have a bit of a confession. I can't get enough of them lately. It doesn't have to be har…

Started by leah farquharson

19 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by leah farquharson

Doris Sander's Messy Mediums Challenge

My challenge is to use at least 3 messy mediums on the page.  For example, I used gesso, acrylic paint, and ink.  Other messy medium ideas…

Started by Doris Sander

13 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Christina Aiton

Becky Novacek's Journal Your Title Challenge

So much to love about this Wren collection! I was tempted to hoard the pretty red and gray polka dot labels, but decided to live a little a…

Started by Doris Sander

9 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Louise Murr

Jill's Scrap a Sequence Challenge

Challenge: Create a layout that documents a series of photos arranged in sequential order.  Grab your camera and snap a few shots of your s…

Started by Jill Sprott

37 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Jill Sprott

Louise's Pleated Paper Challenge

Challenge: We would love to see you incorporate a pleated paper element on your project. I have used the Bazzill pleated paper embellishme…

Started by Louise Nelson

22 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Louise Nelson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Jenni Bowlin Studio.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service